Friday, March 6, 2009

Well, Hey There!

So, I was a little tired this morning but I actually had a pretty good day. I was thinking it was going to be pretty dreadful, but it turned out pretty good. The lecture tonight about extreme textiles was pretty interesting to me. I thought it was a little long and drawn out, but overall a good learning experience. I never thought about using Carbon Fiber in a compressive form. Or using columns as a tension member instead of the traditional compressive member. It's pretty interesting what some people are researching these days. I hope to understand materials better as my schooling progresses. As I have been told many times...This is the time to experiment. I guess that is true and I really can break the rules right now. Hmmm...now I'm thinking about taking that into consideration on this project. For all the people who read this blog (about 2) I'm feeling a little better. Hopefully tomorrow my cold will finally leave me alone. That would be sweet!

Well, it looks like it is about that time to get to bed. Hope all is well with everyone!

Peace!

No comments: