Thursday, March 5, 2009

Crazy Insane Day!


So, first of all part of downtown blew up. The picture to the right is taken from http://www.montanasnewsstation.com/Global/story.asp?S=9952373 which is updating the most. I pray that the one person unaccounted for is safe. I am very glad that this didn't happen during lunch time. Still, this was a pretty huge explosion to have blown out the windows on the other side of the street. Thank you to all the law enforcement that are working out there!

Other news that I don't really know how to transition into is that my cold is still there. I tried to play some indoor soccer tonight but lacked the energy and my head felt like it wanted to explode. Poor to say the least. I will survive and redeem myself! Hopefully next week.

Something that also is a pressing issue is my role as a leader in my relationship. I haven't been a good one. Emily deserves better and I hope to become just that.

Ok, well, now that I have rambled a short update, I will eat and go to bed. Hope everyone is well! G'night!

No comments: