Monday, January 5, 2009

Blessed

What else can I say. I am blessed. God has given me a great life and an amazing girlfriend to top it off. But apparently I forget that sometimes. Just this past weekend I fell out of God's hands and into my own. I felt terrible and had a hard time dealing with my actions. God was always there for me and Emily, bless her heart, forgave me even though it hurt her. I have spent the past two days wondering what I was thinking. I just spent a few hours on an email to my friends that were with me during that weekend. I apologized and asked for forgiveness. Sometimes it's just good to take a break and look around at what God has blessed you with.

How many times have I failed in His eyes? I can't even imagine. How many times has He been there for me? Always.

I am blessed beyond belief.

No comments: